I had a talk at searchmeet about the foundation of conversion theory a couple of weeks ago. Basically I say that we need to meet the user where they enter the website, not only based on what page they enter but through what source they enter. Then we need to take into consideration in what mindset the users are entering the website with.
Finally my talk at the search meet conference was published on YouTube. Sadly, the last part of the talk was not posted and I will update this post if it is. I would however like to put this out here in the blog as it was a very fun talk to do and it has some strong points although the final remarks and conclusion isn’t in there.
Possibly related posts:
- Related posts on Conversion
- Electric Conversion Made Easy – Building Electric Cars — Hybrid …
- Electric Car Conversion Kits – Learn the New Electric Car …
- Related posts on Searchmeet
- Naughty Dog Updates Uncharted 2 Version 1.3 | TIRMINYL REGULATION
- Talk at the Searchmeet conference
- Related posts on Social Media Metrics
- It is the End of the Year as We Know It « Jim Sterne on eMetrics
- Social Media ROI – The Believers and Non-Believers | Brian Roy's Blog